The TRONUNITY Smart-Contract were found no vulnerabilities, no backdoors and no scam scripts.
The code was tested with compatible compilers and simulate manually reviewed for all commonly known and specific vulnerabilities.
So TRONUNITY Smart-Contract is safe for use in the Tron main network.
OFFICIAL AUDIT: DOWNLOAD
This audit is only for the TronUnity smart contract codes base on the below-specified address only.
The audit makes no statements or warranties about the suitability or sustainability of the business model or regulatory regime for the business model. Do take into consideration that you are doing all financial actions & transactions at your own risk, especially if you are dealing with high-risk projects / Dapps.
CRITICAL ISSUES (critical, high severity): 0
Critical and harmful access for owners, user block ability, Bugs and vulnerabilities that enable theft of funds, lock access to funds without possibility to restore it, or lead to any other loss of funds to be transferred to any party.
ERRORS, BUGS AND WARNINGS (medium, low severity): 0
Bugs can negatively affect the usability of a program, errors that can trigger a contract failure, Lack of necessary security precautions, other warnings for owners and users, warning codes that are valid code but the compiler thinks are suspicious.
OPTIMIZATION (low severity): 1
Methods to decrease the cost of transactions in Smart-Contract.
RECOMMENDATIONS (very low severity): 0
Hint and tips to improve contract functionality and trustworthy.
1- Loop on the dynamic variable (low severity).
If the user gets more parallel deposits his withdraw transaction going to cost more transaction fee, because the loop on the dynamic variable is used in the ‘withdraw’ function.
In case of exceeding the TRON limit of the size of transaction withdraw is not possible.
This comment is relevant only if a user creates an excessive amount of parallel deposits (more than 100).
Independent description of the smart-contract functionality
The Tronunity smart-contract provides the opportunity to invest any amount in TRX (from 100 TRX) in the contract and get a 200% return on investment if the contract balance has enough funds for payment.
- Dividends are paid from deposits of users.
- All dividends are calculated from the time of request and withdrawals can be performed at any point of time
- Each subsequent Deposit is kept separately in the contract, in order to maintain the payment amount for each Deposit.
Contract Owners Fee
- Owner: 4%
- Owner1: 4%
- Developer: 1%
- Programmer: 1%
Note: owners get fee on both invest and reinvest functions
The Basic bonus is 10% daily. A User can get a 200% return totally.
- The minimum deposit amount is 100 TRX
Referral System (Match Bonus)
This contract paid referrals in three-level totally 10%
- Level one: 8%
- Level two: 1.5%
- Level three: 0.5%
- Referral should be an active user; it means referral address has at least one deposit
- A referrer is specified once at the time of the first deposit with referral address and is assigned to the user without the possibility of changing. From each subsequent Deposit, the referrer will get his percent.
- If the user does not have a valid referrer, the owner will be set as his referrer
- Referral bonus operate on both invest and withdraw functions
- Users can only reinvest referral commissions and it is not directly withdrawable
Users can get 0.5% daily ROI every 24h if the users do not withdraw, invest and reinvest.
- Max hold bonus is 10%
- Withdraw, invest and reinvest reset the holding bonus to zero
TRONUNITY Smart-Contract Functions
- Constructor: initial plans, owner address and start date
- invest: make a new deposit
- withdraw: transfer user profit to his wallet
- Reinvest: make a new deposit with available dividends and referrals
- ReinvestSTake: calculate available amount for reinvest
- getContractBalance: return contract balance
- getUserDividendsWithdrawable: return withdrawable amount
- getUserDividendsReinvestable: return reinvestable amount
- GetBonus: calculate hold bonus
- setPercent: calculate and return ROI
- getUserReferrer: return user referrer
- getUserReferralBonus: return referral bonus
- getUserReferralBonusWithdrawn: return withdrawn referral commissions
- isActive: return activity status of a deposit
- getUserDepositInfo: return a deposit info
- getUserAmountOfDeposits: return deposits amount
- getUserDownlineCount: return downlines stats
- getUserTotalDeposits: return total deposits
- getUserTotalWithdrawn: return total withdraws
- isContract: check the address type