The TRONSPOT Smart-Contract were found no vulnerabilities, no backdoors and no scam scripts.
The code was tested with compatible compilers and simulate manually reviewed for all commonly known and specific vulnerabilities.
So TRONSPOT Smart-Contract is safe for use in the Tron main network.
OFFICIAL AUDIT: DOWNLOAD
This audit is only for the TRONSPOT smart contract codes base on the below-specified address only.
The audit makes no statements or warranties about the suitability or sustainability of the business model or regulatory regime for the business model. Do take into consideration that you are doing all financial actions & transactions at your own risk, especially if you are dealing with high-risk projects / Dapps.
CRITICAL ISSUES (critical, high severity): 0
Critical and harmful access for owners, user block ability, Bugs and vulnerabilities that enable theft of funds, lock access to funds without possibility to restore it, or lead to any other loss of funds to be transferred to any party.
ERRORS, BUGS AND WARNINGS (medium, low severity): 0
Bugs can negatively affect the usability of a program, errors that can trigger a contract failure, Lack of necessary security precautions, other warnings for owners and users, warning codes that are valid code but the compiler thinks are suspicious.
OPTIMIZATION (low severity): 0
Methods to decrease the cost of transactions in Smart-Contract.
RECOMMENDATIONS (very low severity): 0
Hint and tips to improve contract functionality and trustworthy.
Independent description of the smart-contract functionality
The TRONSPOT smart-contract provides the opportunity to invest at least 100TRX in the contract and get a 210% return on investment if the contract balance has enough funds for payment.
- Dividends are paid from deposits of users.
- All dividends are calculated at the moment of request and available for withdrawal anytime
- All investment keeps in one deposit.
Contract Owners Fee ROI Deposit
- Feed1: 8%
- Feed2: 2%
The Basic bonus is 1% daily. A User can get 210% return totally.
- Min investment amount is 100 TRX
This contract has different methods to earn 210% return sooner.
- Basic Bonus
- Contract Bonus
The basic bonus of the contract is 1% daily
- Each 2,000,000 TRX contract balance will give all users 0.01% daily ROI.
- There is no max limit for contract bonus
- Contract bonus will increase and decrease with contract balance
Referral System (Direct Bonus)
This contract paid 10% direct referrals in five-levels.
- Level 1: 5%
- Level 2: 3%
- Level 3: 1%
- Level 4: 0.5%
- Level 5: 0.5%
- Referral should be an active user; it means the referral address has at least one deposit.
- A referrer is specified once at the time of the first deposit with referral address and is assigned to the user without the possibility of changing. From each subsequent Deposit, the referrer will get his percent.
- If the user does not have a valid referrer, the owner will be set as his referrer
Top Leader Pool
There is a pool to which 1% of all deposits added to this pool. Every day it will be rewarded to the top the first leader which have a more direct referral amount.
- 1% of all deposits add to the pool
- Everyday entire pool rewarded to the top leader
There is an insurance contract that supports the main contract.
- Insurance contract address: TLexzAG8RjSbgB37CF2cGz3DaebNKHDxVk
- 3% of all deposit will be transferred to the insurance contract
- Users can withdraw from the insurance contract when the main contract balance get zero
- 5% of the insurance balance will be transferred to owners
TRONSPOT Smart-Contract Functions
- Constructor: initial owners
- function () external payable: moderate direct sent TRX
- Register: submit new user
- getReferralIncome: return referral stats
- deposit: make new deposit
- _drawPool: draw pool every day
- _pollDeposits: increase pool balance
- Withdraw: transfer users profit to their wallet
- Collect: calculate profits
- transferPayout: transfer trx to wallet address
- updatePayout: update user deposits
- distributeRef: calculate referral commissions
- getProfit: return available dividends
- getContractBalanceRate: return contract bonus
- userInfoTotals: return user info
- userInfo: retrun user info
- contractTotals: return contract info
- setAddress: set insurance contract