In the TronCaptains, Smart-Contract were found no vulnerabilities, no backdoors and no scam scripts.
The code was tested with compatible compilers and simulate manually reviewed for all commonly known and specific vulnerabilities.
So TronCaptains Smart-Contract is safe for use in the Tron main network.
OFFICIAL AUDIT: DOWNLOAD
This audit is only to the Smart-Contract code at the specified address.
The audit makes no statements or warranties about the suitability or sustainability of the business model or regulatory regime for the business model. Do take into consideration that you are doing all financial actions & transactions at your own risk, especially if you are dealing with high-risk projects / Dapps.
CRITICAL ISSUES (critical, high severity): 0
Critical and harmful access for owners, user block ability, Bugs and vulnerabilities that enable theft of funds, lock access to funds without possibility to restore it, or lead to any other loss of funds to be transferred to any party.
ERRORS, BUGS AND WARNINGS (medium, low severity): 0
Bugs can negatively affect the usability of a program, errors that can trigger a contract failure, Lack of necessary security precautions, other warnings for owners and users, warning codes that are valid code but the compiler thinks are suspicious.
OPTIMIZATION (low severity): 1
Methods to decrease the cost of transactions in Smart-Contract.
RECOMMENDATIONS (very low severity): 1
Hint and tips to improve contract functionality and trustworthy.
1- Recording statistical parameters in the blockchain (low severity).
uint public totalInvestors;
uint public totalInvested;
uint public totalRefRewards;
Solution: Use data function to calculate parameters instead of writing it in the blockchain.
Note: this issue doesn’t affect the main functionality and security of the smart-contract.
2- Lack of balance (low severity).
In the withdrawal function, the amount of the contract balance has not been checked, and if your withdrawn profit is more than the contract amount, you cannot withdraw
Independent Review of Functionality
The TronCaptains smart-contract is an ROI project which users can invest at least 100 TRX and get a 30% daily profit forever.
Return on investment (ROI) is a ratio between net profit (over a period) and cost of investment (resulting from an investment of some resources at a point in time).
- Withdraw is available if the contract balance has enough funds for payment.
- Dividends are paid from deposits of users.
- All dividends are calculated at the moment of request and available for withdrawal at any time.
12/09/2020 @ 6:00pm (UTC)
Contract Owners Fee
30% daily profit forever. There is no limitation or end for deposits and users can get profit unlimited.
Minimum deposit amount is 100 TRX
The basic interest of the contract is 30% every 24 hours forever.
Referral System (Match Bonus)
This contract paid referrals in eight-level totally 18.93%. Users.
The user receives a referral if his own level is equal to or greater than the referral level.
- Level 1: 10%
- Level 2: 5%
- Level 3: 2%
- Level 4: 1%
- Level 5: 0.5%
- Level 6: 0.25%
- Level 7: 0.12%
- Level 8: 0.06%
If a user has invested a total of 5,000 TRX, his level will be 4 and he will receive only 4 referral levels.
- Referral should be an active user, it means referral address has at least one deposit
- The referrer is specified once at the time of the first deposit with active referral address and is assigned to the user without the possibility of changing. every subsequent deposit, the referrer will get his share.
- The user cannot use his referral address for himself
- In any investment, at any level if the referral does not exist or is not activated, the amount of the referral will be transferred to the owner.
TronCaptains Smart-Contract Functions
- Constructor: initial referral rewards.
- Invest: make a new deposit
- withdraw: transfer available dividends, referral rewards to the user
- register: submit a new user and his referrer
- rewardReferers: calculate referral reward
- withdrawable: Calculate user dividends
- addProfit: update user dividends