The TRON330 Smart-Contract were found no vulnerabilities, no backdoors, and no scam scripts.
The code was tested with compatible compilers and simulate manually reviewed for all commonly known and specific vulnerabilities.
So, TRON330 Smart-Contract is safe for use in the Tron Blockchain main network.
This audit is only to the Smart-Contract code at the specified address.
Haze Security is a 3rd party auditing company that works on audits based on client requests. And as a professional auditing firm, we check on the contract for any vulnerabilities, backdoors, and/or scam scripts.
We are not financial advisors nor do we partner with the contract owners
Operations and website administration is fully on the client’s side
We do not have influence over client operations, which can lead to website changes, withdrawal function closes, etc. One always has the option to do this through the contract.
Any concerns about the project themselves need to be raised directly to the project owners and not through Haze Security.
Investors are not in any way obliged, coerced, or influenced to invest in projects audited by Haze Security.
We are not responsible for your funds or guarantee you profits.
We highly recommend that investors do their own research and gain crypto experience before investing
To report any scam, malpractices and irregularities, please send a message via Telegram to @Haze013 or @Sara_Solidity for blacklisting.
CRITICAL ISSUES (critical, high severity): 0
Critical and harmful access for owners, user block ability, Bugs, and vulnerabilities that enable theft of funds, lock access to funds without possibility to restore it or lead to any other loss of funds to be transferred to any party.
ERRORS, BUGS AND WARNINGS (medium, low severity): 0
Bugs can negatively affect the usability of a program, errors that can trigger a contract failure, Lack of necessary security precautions, other warnings for owners and users, warning codes that are valid code but the compiler thinks are suspicious.
OPTIMIZATION (low severity): 0
Methods to decrease the cost of transactions in Smart-Contract.
RECOMMENDATIONS (very low severity): 0
Hint and tips to improve contract functionality and trustworthiness.
Independent description of the smart-contract functionality
The Tron330 smart-contract provides the opportunity to invest any amount in TRX (from 100 TRX) in the contract and get 330% return on investment in 22 days if the contract balance has enough funds for payment.
- Dividends are paid from deposits of users.
- All dividends are calculated at the moment of request and available for withdrawal anytime
- Each subsequent Deposit is kept separately in the contract, in order to maintain the payment amount for each Deposit.
Contract Owners Fee Total 13%
- owner: 8%
- marketing: 2%
- support: 3%
15% daily profit. A User can get a 330% return totally in 22 days.
- The minimum deposit amount is 250 TRX
- The maximum number of deposits per address is 199
Auto Re-invest System
25% of all withdraws will be reinvested automatically and 75% transfer to the user wallet.
- Users can withdraw only once a day
- All users can only withdraw 40% of the contract balance each day
- The contract balance limit will be updated manually just once a day with “updateBalance” function, this function is public and can be called by everyone.
- The maximum withdraw limit in one withdraw transaction is 8m TRX
Referral System (Match Bonus)
This contract pays 10% referral commissions over 3 levels
- Level one: 5%
- Level two: 3%
- Level three: 2%
- Referral should be an active user; it means referral address has at least one deposit
- If a user has not a valid referral, the owner will be set as his upline