In the Tinville Smart-Contract were found no vulnerabilities, no backdoors, and no scam scripts.
The code was tested with compatible compilers and simulate manually reviewed for all commonly known and specific vulnerabilities.
So Tinville Smart-Contract is safe for use in the Binance Smart Chain main network.
This audit is only to the Smart-Contract code at the specified address.
Haze Security is a 3rd party auditing company that works on audits based on client requests. And as a professional auditing firm, we check on the contract for any vulnerabilities, backdoors, and/or scam scripts.
We are not financial advisors nor do we partner with the contract owners
Operations and website administration is fully on the client’s side
We do not have influence over client operations, which can lead to website changes, withdrawal function closes, etc. One always has the option to do this through the contract.
Any concerns about the project themselves need to be raised directly to the project owners and not through Haze Security.
Investors are not in any way obliged, coerced, or influenced to invest in projects audited by Haze Security.
We are not responsible for your funds or guarantee you profits.
We highly recommend that investors do their own research and gain crypto experience before investing
To report any scam, malpractices and irregularities, please send a message via Telegram to @Haze013 or @Sara_Solidity for blacklisting.
CRITICAL ISSUES (critical, high severity): 0
Critical and harmful access for owners, user block ability, Bugs, and vulnerabilities that enable theft of funds, lock access to funds without possibility to restore it or lead to any other loss of funds to be transferred to any party.
ERRORS, BUGS AND WARNINGS (medium, low severity): 0
Bugs can negatively affect the usability of a program, errors that can trigger a contract failure, Lack of necessary security precautions, other warnings for owners and users, warning codes that are valid code but the compiler thinks are suspicious.
OPTIMIZATION (low severity): 0
Methods to decrease the cost of transactions in Smart-Contract.
RECOMMENDATIONS (very low severity): 0
Hint and tips to improve contract functionality and trustworthiness.
Independent Description of the smart-contract functionality
The Tinville Smart-Contract provides the opportunity to hold tokens in your personal wallet and earn passive income without staking.
- It is a reflective and deflationary token that will return a profit to every user that holds the tokens in his wallet.
- The profit will be made by transactions. In each transaction, a share will be burnt and a share will be reflected as profit to holders and a share will be locked in liquidity.
- All libraries which were used for calculation and the token in the contract are standard and safe
Token Info (all information based on audit date)
- Total Supply: 745,783 TINV
- Holders: 832 addresses
- TrustBurn (contract) 0xe234ca5e552233399b7ab7ee2e72ae9df49aea04: 183,940
- Member (contract) 0xab93f0703558401054ab5c1cb5bfcf457e76b9f7: 96,000
- PancakePair (contract) 0xDbEfCc2F5a3AC23396cF59A850c3A310fcBAcCb3: 69,330
- Treasury (contract) 0x5aA0a2796E4c3794Df3d1223339be5539E22837F: 46,500
- Marketing (contract) 0x4701131b582f3Ca3F8AdBA51f165a581F00CC462: 37,000
- DevFund (contract) 0x113521B24bF1603Ad46a0B6adc2114bf22137D33: 30,000
- And many address wallets
- Total Transactions: 1,950
- Name: TINVILLE
- Symbol: TINV
- Decimals: 9
- Contract: 0xf20ce5f76efd7b68d038234ce1fe5b9b380f1740
In the first initial of the token, 750,000 tokens will be transferred to the owner’s wallet.
There is a 30 min limit in which each address cannot buy more than 1000 tokens.
- Limit time: 30 min
- Limit amount: 1,000 tokens
Maximum Transaction Amount
The maximum transaction amount for users is 7,500 tokens. Some of the addresses specified by the owner are exempt from this rule and are not restricted
Transaction Fee System
In each transaction, 5% has reflected the holders and converted to Tinville/BNB LB and burned.
- Tax Fee: 2%
- Burn Fee: 1%
- Liquidity Fee: 2%
This system makes a passive profit for holders and leads to an increase in the Token value assessment and price.
- A number of addresses designated by the owner are exempt from paying these fees.
Swap and Liquify
If the contract token balance is greater than 375 tokens, the contract will swap 50% of contract tokens to BNB and add the rest of 50% tokens, and swapped BNBs to Uniswap liquidity.
A dead address is an anonymous address that allows no access whatsoever and funds can never be recovered or removed.
Based on the below transaction, ownership renounced and the owner has no more access to any of the functions that have only the owner access feature.