In the THETAHOLD Smart-Contract were found no vulnerabilities, no backdoors, and no scam scripts.
The code was tested with compatible compilers and simulate manually reviewed for all commonly known and specific vulnerabilities.
So, THETAHOLD Smart-Contract is safe for use in the Theta main network.
This audit is only to the Smart-Contract code at the specified address.
Haze Security is a 3rd party auditing company who works on audits based on client requests. And as a professional auditing firm, we check on the contract for any vulnerabilities, backdoors, and/or scam scripts.
We are not financial advisors nor do we partner with the contract owners
Operations and website administration is fully on the client’s side
We do not have influence over client operations, which can lead to website changes, withdrawal function closes, etc. One always has the option to do this through the contract.
Any concerns about the project themselves need to be raised directly to the project owners and not through Haze Security.
Investors are not in any way obliged, coerced or influenced to invest in projects audited by Haze Security.
We are not responsible for your funds or guarantee you profits.
We highly recommend that investors do their own research and gain crypto experience before investing
To report any scam, malpractices and irregularities, please send a message via Telegram to @Haze013 or @Sara_Solidity for blacklisting.
CRITICAL ISSUES (critical, high severity): 0
Critical and harmful access for owners, user block ability, Bugs, and vulnerabilities that enable theft of funds, lock access to funds without possibility to restore it or lead to any other loss of funds to be transferred to any party.
ERRORS, BUGS, AND WARNINGS (medium, low severity): 0
Bugs can negatively affect the usability of a program, errors that can trigger a contract failure, Lack of necessary security precautions, other warnings for owners and users, warning codes that are valid code but the compiler thinks are suspicious.
OPTIMIZATION (low severity): 1
Methods to decrease the cost of transactions in Smart-Contract.
RECOMMENDATIONS (very low severity): 0
Hint and tips to improve contract functionality and trustworthiness.
1- Loop on the dynamic variable (low severity).
If the user gets more parallel deposits his withdrawal transaction will cost more transaction fees because the loop on the dynamic variable is used in the ‘withdraw’ function.
In case the GAS limit exceeds the size of the transaction, withdraw is not possible.
This comment is relevant only if a user creates an excessive number of parallel deposits (more than 200).
Independent description of the smart-contract functionality
The ThetaHold smart-contract provides the opportunity to invest any amount in TFuel (from 10 TFuel) in the contract and get 200% return on investment in 100 days if the contract balance has enough funds for payment.
ü Dividends are paid from deposits of users.
ü All dividends are calculated at the moment of request and available for withdrawal every 72 hours.
ü Each subsequent Deposit is kept separately in the contract, in order to maintain the payment amount for each Deposit.
Launch Date: Sat Apr 24 2021 05:34:09 GMT+0000
Contract Owners Fee Total 10%
· ED: 1%
· MARKETING: 1%
· PROJECT: 1%
· YOUTUBE: 1%
· PARTNER: 3%
· DEVELOP: 3%
2% daily profit. A User can get a 200% return totally.
v The Minimum deposit amount is 10 TFuel
v Withdraw is available every 72 hours
v Users can increase daily profit by hold and user bonus system
The basic interest of the contract is 2% every 24 hours
Users can get an extra 0.05% daily every 24h if you did not withdraw.
· Maximum hold bonus is 2%
A User can get an extra 0.1% per 100 users which joined after the user to the contract.
· Maximum user bonus is 0.5%
· If a user withdraws when he has an active deposit, the user bonus will be deactivated
· If a user withdraws end of all active deposits, the user bonus updated and will start from zero again
users can withdraw the maximum 10m TFuel in one withdraw request.
Referral System (Match Bonus)
This contract pays 6% referrals commissions over 3 levels
· Level one: 1%
· Level two: 2%
· Level three: 3%
· Referral should be an active user; it means the referral address has at least one deposit
ThetaHold Smart-Contract Functions
· beforeStarted: modifier which check start date
· Constructor: initial owners address and start date
· invest: make a new deposit
· withdraw: transfer user profit to his wallet
· getContractBalance: return contract balance
· getContractUsersRate: calculate and return user bonus
· getUserPercentRate: calculate and rerun hold bonus and total user percent rate
· getUserDividends: return user dividends
· getUserCheckpoint: return user checkpoint
· getUserReferrer: return user referrer
· getUserReferralBonus: return referral bonus
· getUserAvailable: return remain available profit
· getUserLimit: return user withdrawn limits
· getUserAmountOfReferrals: return referral stats
· getTimer: return withdraw available date
· getChainID: return chain id
· isActive: return true if the user has active deposits
· getUserDepositInfo: return a deposit info
· userHasBonus: return user bonus status
· getUserAmountOfDeposits: return deposits amount
· getUserTotalDeposits: return total deposit
· getUserTotalWithdrawn: return total withdraws
· isContract: check the address type