In the StakeBSC Smart-Contract were found no vulnerabilities, no backdoors, and no scam scripts.
The code was tested with compatible compilers and simulate manually reviewed for all commonly known and specific vulnerabilities.
So StakeBSC Smart-Contract is safe for use in the Binance Smart Chain main network.
This audit is only to the Smart-Contract code at the specified address.
The audit makes no statements or warranties about the suitability or sustainability of the business model or regulatory regime for the business model. Do take in consideration that you are doing all financial actions & transactions at your own risk, especially if you are dealing with high-risk projects / Dapps.
CRITICAL ISSUES (critical, high severity): 0
Critical and harmful access for owners, user block ability, Bugs and vulnerabilities that enable theft of funds, lock access to funds without possibility to restore it, or lead to any other loss of funds to be transferred to any party.
ERRORS, BUGS AND WARNINGS (medium, low severity): 0
Bugs can negatively affect the usability of a program, errors that can trigger a contract failure, Lack of necessary security precautions, other warnings for owners and users, warning codes that are valid code but the compiler thinks are suspicious.
OPTIMIZATION (low severity): 1
Methods to decrease the cost of transactions in Smart-Contract.
RECOMMENDATIONS (very low severity): 0
Hint and tips to improve contract functionality and trustworthiness.
1- Loop on the dynamic variable (low severity).
If the user gets more parallel deposits his withdrawal transaction will cost more transaction fee, because the loop on the dynamic variable is used in the ‘withdraw’ function.
In case of exceeding the GAS limit of the size of the transaction, withdraw is not possible.
Note: This comment is relevant only if a user creates an excessive number of parallel deposits (more than 100).
Independent description of the smart-contract functionality
The StakeBSC smart contract provides the opportunity to invest any amount in BNB (from 0.025 BNB) in the contract and get 12% daily profit forever if the contract balance has enough funds for payment.
- Dividends are paid from deposits of users.
- All dividends are calculated at the moment of request and available for withdrawal anytime
Launch Date: Thu Apr 15 2021 06:22:00 GMT+0000
Contract Owners Fee
dev fee: 11% of deposits
insurance fee: 2% of withdraws
Note: dev fee amount save in a variable and owners can withdraw it via “claimDevIncome” function.
- 12% daily profit unlimited
- The minimum deposit amount is 0.025 BNB
- 2% of each withdrawal transfer to the insurance wallet
Referral System (Match Bonus)
This contract pays 16% referrals commissions over 10 level deeps
- Level one: 4%
- Level two: 3%
- Level three: 2%
- Level four to ten: 1%
- Referral should be an active user; it means referral address has at least one deposit
- if a user does not have a valid upline, the owner will be set as upline
- If all levels do not have a reference, the remainder referral commission is transferred to the owner
“contractBalance” return real contract balance minus dev fee stored amount
STAKEBSC Smart-Contract Functions
- Constructor: initial referral commissions, owner address and start date and min deposit amount
- Register: register a new user
- deposit: make a new deposit
- withdraw: transfer user profit to his wallet
- collect: calculate and update dividends
- transferPayout: transfer withdrawable amount to user wallet
- distributeRef: calculate and transfer referral commissions
- getProfit: return user profit
- getAffSums: return total referrals
- contractBalance: return contract balance minus dev commission
- claimDevIncome: withdraw developer commission, only owner can call it, cannot withdraw more than dev calculated amount
- updateStarttime: owner can update start time of the project