In the SPACEPORT Smart-Contract were found two vulnerabilities, no backdoors and no scam scripts.
The code was tested with compatible compilers and simulate manually reviewed for all commonly known and specific vulnerabilities.
So SPACEPORT Smart-Contract Smart-Contract is safe for use in the Binance Smart Chain main network.
This audit is only to the Smart-Contract code at the specified address.
Haze Security is a 3rd party auditing company that works on audits based on client requests. And as a professional auditing firm, we check on the contract for any vulnerabilities, backdoors, and/or scam scripts.
We are not financial advisors nor do we partner with the contract owners
Operations and website administration is fully on the client’s side
We do not have influence over client operations, which can lead to website changes, withdrawal function closes, etc. One always has the option to do this through the contract.
Any concerns about the project themselves need to be raised directly to the project owners and not through Haze Security.
Investors are not in any way obliged, coerced or influenced to invest in projects audited by Haze Security.
We are not responsible for your funds or guarantee you profits.
We highly recommend that investors do their own research and gain crypto experience before investing
To report any scam, malpractices and irregularities, please send a message via Telegram to @Haze013 or @Sara_Solidity for blacklisting.
CRITICAL ISSUES (critical, high severity): 2
Critical and harmful access for owners, user block ability, Bugs and vulnerabilities that enable theft of funds, lock access to funds without possibility to restore it, or lead to any other loss of funds to be transferred to any party.
HIGH ISSUES (high, medium severity):1
The owner’s privileges, access and permission that cause changes in the contract results and parameters, enable/disable main modules and features, exclude/include specific users.
ERRORS, BUGS AND WARNINGS (medium, low severity): 0
Bugs can negatively affect the usability of a program, errors that can trigger a contract failure, Lack of necessary security precautions, other warnings for owners and users, warning codes that are valid code but the compiler thinks are suspicious.
OPTIMIZATION (low severity): 0
Methods to decrease the cost of transactions in Smart-Contract.
RECOMMENDATIONS (very low severity): 0
Hint and tips to improve contract functionality and trustworthiness.
ISSUES & BUGS announcement
- LP tokens (critical, high severity):
Generated LP tokens from “addLiquidity” will transfer to the owner address and it causes the vulnerability. for example, the owner access to LP tokens or access of others to the owner address by attacks.
- The owner can renounce the ownership and the LP tokens will be locked in a dead address
- Lock or transfer LP tokens to a dead address repetitively and announce the transactions in the SPC community
- Marketing Fee (critical, high severity):
The owner has the privilege of changing the marketing fee to any amount. So it can cause a critical issue if the owner set it to high amounts like 100% (all tokens in transactions will be transferred to the owner wallet)
- The owner can renounce the ownership
- Owner privileges (high severity):
The owner has access to the functions:
the owner has the privilege to change lots of the parameters related to fees and contract features which can cause high issues
Independent Description of the smart-contract functionality
The SPACEPORT is a token that prepare an opportunity to hold tokens in your wallet and earn passive income without staking.
- It is a reflective and deflationary token that will return a profit to every user that holds the tokens in his wallet.
- The profit will be made by transactions. In each transaction, a share will be reflected as profit to holders.
- All libraries which were used for calculation and the token in the contract are standard and safe
Token Info (all information based on audit date)
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000,000,000 SPC
- Holders: 16,652 addresses
- Total Transactions: 100,592
- Name: SpacePortCoin
- Symbol: SPC
- Decimals: 9
- Contract: 0x21EA8618b9168Eb8936c3e02F0809BBE901282ac
In the first initial of the token, 1,000,000,000,000 tokens will be transferred to the owner wallet.
Transaction Fee System
In each transaction, 12% has reflected the holders, liquidity and owners
- Marketing(owner): 20%
20% will be sent to the owner wallet. It can be changed to any amount by the owner.
- Holders: 0%
0% of each transaction will be distributed between all users. It can be changed to any amount by the owner.
- Liquidity: 0%
0% of each transaction will be added to the liquidity pool on the Pancakeswap. It can be changed to any amount by the owner.
- all the fees are based on the time of the audit, because of the owner privilege to change the fees, it can be different than the audit stats. Users can find out the live amounts from the smart contract “read” section
- RISK: the owner can change the fees to any amount.
Maximum Transaction Amount
The maximum transaction amount for users is 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 tokens. Some of the addresses specified by the owner are exempt from this rule and are not restricted. This number can be changed by the owner.
Swap and Liquify and Transfer
If the contract token balance is greater than 10,000,000,000,000 tokens, the contract will swap 50% of the contract tokens to BNB and adds the rest tokens and the swapped BNB to liquidity.
- SPC-BNB LP tokens that return from the “addLiquidity” function will transfer to the owner address