In the RedRocketToken Smart-Contract were found two vulnerabilities, no backdoors and no scam scripts.
The code was tested with compatible compilers and simulate manually reviewed for all commonly known and specific vulnerabilities.
So RedRocketToken Smart-Contract is safe for use in the Binance Smart Chain main network.
This audit is only to the Smart-Contract code at the specified address.
Haze Security is a 3rd party auditing company that works on audits based on client requests. And as a professional auditing firm, we check on the contract for any vulnerabilities, backdoors, and/or scam scripts.
We are not financial advisors nor do we partner with the contract owners
Operations and website administration is fully on the client’s side
We do not have influence over client operations, which can lead to website changes, withdrawal function closes, etc. One always has the option to do this through the contract.
Any concerns about the project themselves need to be raised directly to the project owners and not through Haze Security.
Investors are not in any way obliged, coerced or influenced to invest in projects audited by Haze Security.
We are not responsible for your funds or guarantee you profits.
We highly recommend that investors do their own research and gain crypto experience before investing
To report any scam, malpractices and irregularities, please send a message via Telegram to @Haze013 or @Sara_Solidity for blacklisting.
CRITICAL ISSUES (critical, high severity): 1
Critical and harmful access for owners, user block ability, Bugs and vulnerabilities that enable theft of funds, lock access to funds without possibility to restore it, or lead to any other loss of funds to be transferred to any party.
HIGH ISSUES (high, medium severity): 1
The owner’s privileges, access and permission that cause changes in the contract results and parameters, enable/disable main modules and features, exclude/include specific users.
ERRORS, BUGS AND WARNINGS (medium, low severity): 0
Bugs can negatively affect the usability of a program, errors that can trigger a contract failure, Lack of necessary security precautions, other warnings for owners and users, warning codes that are valid code but the compiler thinks are suspicious.
OPTIMIZATION (low severity): 0
Methods to decrease the cost of transactions in Smart-Contract.
RECOMMENDATIONS (very low severity): 0
Hint and tips to improve contract functionality and trustworthiness.
LP tokens (critical, high severity):
Generated LP tokens from “addLiquidity” will transfer to the owner address and it causes the vulnerability. for example, the owner access to LP tokens or access of others to the owner address by attacks.
- The owner can renounce the ownership and the LP tokens will be locked in a dead address
- Lock or transfer LP tokens to a dead address repetitively and announce the transactions in the RRT community
Owner privileges (high, medium severity):
The owner has access to the functions:
owner has the permission to exclude/include addresses from rewards/fees/transaction max limit/. Enable/disable swap and liquify. Set a farm contract in the contract in future.
The owner can renounce the ownership and remove the owners’ privileges.
Independent Description of the smart-contract functionality
The RedRocketToken Smart-Contract provides the opportunity to hold tokens in your wallet and earn passive income without staking.
- It is a reflective token that will return a profit to every user that holds the tokens in his wallet.
- The profit will be made by transactions. In each transaction, 6% will be reflected as profit to holders and 8% share will be locked in liquidity. 4% will be used for rewards. 2% will be burnt which increase the token value.
- All libraries which were used for calculation and the token in the contract are standard and safe
Token Info (all information based on audit date)
- Total Supply: 1,000,000 RRT
- Holders: 23 addresses
- Total Transactions: 45
- Name: Red Rocket Token
- Symbol: RRT
- Decimals: 18
- Contract: 0xdDa7358865bB059F5b1bd10c35A07cB4b37c1c48
In the first initial of the token, 1,000,000 tokens will be transferred to the owner wallet.
Maximum Transaction Amount
The maximum transaction amount for users is 5,000 tokens. Some of the addresses specified by the owner are exempt from this rule and are not restricted
Transaction Fee System
All parameters are 0 but after activating the contract by the owner the total transaction fee is 20%
- Tax Fee: 6% (max 10%)
- Liquidity Fee: 12% (max 20%)
- Add to liquidity: 8%
- Used for rewards: 4%
- Burn Fee: 2% (max 5%)
The owner has access to change the fees based on the maximum allowed numbers.
Swap and Liquify and Transfer
If the contract token balance is greater than 2500 tokens.
- the contract will swap 66% of contract tokens to BNB.
- adds the rest tokens (33%) and 50% of the swapped BNB to liquidity.
- 50% of the swapped BNB remain in the contract for rewards
- RRT-BNB LP tokens that return from the “addLiquidity” function will transfer to the owner address.
A dead address is an anonymous address that allows no access whatsoever and funds can never be recovered or removed.
4% of all transactions will be swapped to BNB and will be saved in the contract. users can claim rewards based on the specific rules.
- Before activation of the contract, users can claim each one day, after activation users can claim only every 3 days.
- The user should have RRT tokens in his wallet to receive the reward
- Reward amount is based on the user RRT balance divide into all users tokens balance from the contract BNB balance.
- Based on a random number there is a 5% chance to win a lottery which increases your reward between 150% to 200%
- On each token receive, the user available time to claim reward will increase, based on the share of the received amount of the user token balance. The maximum increase is 3 days.