In the PAPASHIBA Smart-Contract were found no vulnerabilities, no backdoors, and no scam scripts.
The code was tested with compatible compilers and simulate manually reviewed for all commonly known and specific vulnerabilities.
So PAPASHIBA Smart-Contract is safe for use in the Ethereum main network.
This audit is only to the Smart-Contract code at the specified address.
Haze Security is a 3rd party auditing company that works on audits based on client requests. And as a professional auditing firm, we check on the contract for any vulnerabilities, backdoors, and/or scam scripts.
We are not financial advisors nor do we partner with the contract owners
Operations and website administration is fully on the client’s side
We do not have influence over client operations, which can lead to website changes, withdrawal function closes, etc. One always has the option to do this through the contract.
Any concerns about the project themselves need to be raised directly to the project owners and not through Haze Security.
Investors are not in any way obliged, coerced or influenced to invest in projects audited by Haze Security.
We are not responsible for your funds or guarantee you profits.
We highly recommend that investors do their own research and gain crypto experience before investing
To report any scam, malpractices and irregularities, please send a message via Telegram to @Haze013 or @Sara_Solidity for blacklisting.
CRITICAL ISSUES (critical, high severity): 0
Critical and harmful access for owners, user block ability, Bugs, and vulnerabilities that enable theft of funds, lock access to funds without possibility to restore it or lead to any other loss of funds to be transferred to any party.
ERRORS, BUGS AND WARNINGS (medium, low severity): 0
Bugs can negatively affect the usability of a program, errors that can trigger a contract failure, Lack of necessary security precautions, other warnings for owners and users, warning codes that are valid code but the compiler thinks are suspicious.
OPTIMIZATION (low severity): 0
Methods to decrease the cost of transactions in Smart-Contract.
RECOMMENDATIONS (very low severity): 0
Hint and tips to improve contract functionality and trustworthiness.
Independent Description of the smart-contract functionality
The PapaShiba Smart-Contract provides the opportunity to hold tokens in your wallet and earn passive income without staking.
- It is a reflective and deflationary token that will return a profit to every user that holds the tokens in his wallet.
- The profit will be made by transactions. In each transaction, a share will be reflected as profit to holders.
- All libraries which were used for calculation and the token in the contract are standard and safe
Token Info (all information based on audit date)
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000,000 PHIBA
- Holders: 3827 addresses
- Burn Address: 499,949,489,847
- Uniswap V2: PHIBA: 26,626,267,271
- And many addresses wallets
- Total Transactions: 12,168
- Name: PAPASHIBA
- Symbol: PHIBA
- Decimals: 9
- Contract: 0xc4d586ef7be9ebe80bd5ee4fbd228fe2db5f2c4e
- In the first initial of the token, 1,000,000,000,000 tokens will be transferred to the owner wallet.
- In the below transaction 494,900,000,000 tokens were burnt by the owner.
Maximum Transaction Amount
The maximum transaction amount for users is 1,000,000,000,000 tokens.
Transaction Fee System
In each transaction, 2% has distributed to the holders.
- Tax Fee: 2%
This system makes a passive profit for holders and leads to an increase in the Token value assessment and price.
Some addresses designated by the owner are exempt from paying these fees.
A dead address is an anonymous address that allows no access whatsoever and funds can never be recovered or removed.
- based on that about 50% of tokens is belonged to a dead address, in each 2% reflected distribution, 50% of it will be added to a dead address.
Based on the below transaction, ownership renounced and the owner has no more access to any of the functions that have only the owner access feature.