The MIRACLE Smart-Contract were found no vulnerabilities, no backdoors, and no scam scripts.
The code was tested with compatible compilers and simulate manually reviewed for all commonly known and specific vulnerabilities.
So MIRACLE Smart-Contract is safe for use in the Binance Smart Chain main network.
This audit is only to the Smart-Contract code at the specified address.
Haze Security is a 3rd party auditing company that works on audits based on client requests. And as a professional auditing firm, we check on the contract for any vulnerabilities, backdoors, and/or scam scripts.
We are not financial advisors nor do we partner with the contract owners
Operations and website administration is fully on the client’s side
We do not have influence over client operations, which can lead to website changes, withdrawal function closes, etc. One always has the option to do this through the contract.
Any concerns about the project themselves need to be raised directly to the project owners and not through Haze Security.
Investors are not in any way obliged, coerced, or influenced to invest in projects audited by Haze Security.
We are not responsible for your funds or guarantee you profits.
We highly recommend that investors do their own research and gain crypto experience before investing
To report any scam, malpractices and irregularities, please send a message via Telegram to @Haze013 or @Sara_Solidity for blacklisting.
CRITICAL ISSUES (critical, high severity): 0
Critical and harmful access for owners, user block ability, Bugs, and vulnerabilities that enable theft of funds, lock access to funds without possibility to restore it or lead to any other loss of funds to be transferred to any party.
ERRORS, BUGS AND WARNINGS (medium, low severity): 0
Bugs can negatively affect the usability of a program, errors that can trigger a contract failure, Lack of necessary security precautions, other warnings for owners and users, warning codes that are valid code but the compiler thinks are suspicious.
OPTIMIZATION (low severity): 1
Methods to decrease the cost of transactions in Smart-Contract.
RECOMMENDATIONS (very low severity): 0
Hint and tips to improve contract functionality and trustworthiness.
1- Loop on the dynamic variable (low severity).
If the user gets more parallel deposits his withdrawal transaction fee will cost more transaction fees because the loop on the dynamic variable is used in the ‘withdraw’ function.
In case of the GAS limit of exceeding the size of transaction withdraw is not possible.
This comment is relevant only if a user creates an excessive number of parallel deposits (more than 100).
Independent description of the smart-contract functionality
The MIRACLE smart contract provides the opportunity to invest any amount in BNB (from 0.05 BNB) in the contract and get a 90% to 373% return on investment between 12 to 18 days if the contract balance has enough funds for payment.
- Dividends are paid from deposits of users.
- All dividends are calculated at the moment of request and available for withdrawal anytime or after the deposit finished time based on plans
- Each subsequent Deposit is kept separately in the contract, to maintain the payment amount for each Deposit.
Launch Date: Sat Jun 05 2021 12:00:00 GMT+0000
Contract Owners Fee
dev Fee: 4.5%
adv Fee: 5.5%
- The owner fee will be applied on both stake and re-invest
FOUR INVESTMENT PLANS
|Plans||Total Return||Daily Profit||Days||Withdraw time|
90% to 180%
|6% to 12% (Random)||15||anytime|
|3||200%||13.3%||15||End of Plan|
140% to 273%
|11.6% to 15.1% (Random)||12 to 18 (Random)||End of Plan|
- The minimum deposit amount is 0.05 BNB
- The maximum deposit amount is 100 BNB
After launch, each 5 hours plan profit will change
- Daily profit of plans will increase 0.1% each 5 hours
Referral System (Match Bonus)
The contract pays an 8% referral commission over 3 levels
- Level one: 5%
- Level two: 2%
- Level three: 1%
- Referral should be an active user; it means referral address has at least one deposit
- The referrer is specified once at the time of the first deposit and is assigned to the user without the possibility of changing. From each subsequent Deposit, the referrer will get his percent.
- If the user hasn’t a valid referrer, the owner will be set as upline.
- Users can reinvest their dividends and make a new deposit
Rank Pool (contest)
The contract distribute rewards between top referrer daily
- In the first week, 2% of all deposits add to the rank pool and then 5% of all deposits add to the rank pool
- Each day 15% of the rank pool distributed among the top 4 leaders which have a more direct referral deposit amount
- Rewards transfer directly to the winner’s wallets
- Users can withdraw or reinvest without any limitations
- Winners will be rewarded in 4 levels:
- Winner 1: 40%
- Winner 2: 30%
- Winner 3: 20%
- Winner 4: 10%
It is an insurance system that distributes 5% of all withdraws between users
- if the contract balance goes down to 10 BNB, the insurance system will be activated
- 24 hours after activation of the insurance system, distribution of the insurance amount will be available
- 5% of all withdrawals transfer to the insurance pool until the insurance system does not activate
- Last deposits received insurance first
- The insurance amount is 150% of their stake or re-stake amount
- Rewards transfer directly to the winner’s wallets
NOTE: During the 24h count down after activation of the insurance system, the last deposits will receive rewards first.
The contract balance is 10 BNB approximately.
So, for example, if the last seconds of the 24h count down, a user deposits 7 BNB in the system, insurance system will give him 150% it means about 10.5 BNB, and approximately the contract will be empty and other deposits and users will not receive anything.