In the LetsBTT Smart-Contract were found no vulnerabilities, no backdoors, and no scam scripts.
The code was tested with compatible compilers and simulate manually reviewed for all commonly known and specific vulnerabilities.
So, LetsBTT Smart-Contract is safe for use in the Tron main network.
This audit is only to the Smart-Contract code at the specified address.
Haze Security is a 3rd party auditing company that works on audits based on client requests. And as a professional auditing firm, we check on the contract for any vulnerabilities, backdoors, and/or scam scripts.
We are not financial advisors nor do we partner with the contract owners
Operations and website administration is fully on the client’s side
We do not have influence over client operations, which can lead to website changes, withdrawal function closes, etc. One always has the option to do this through the contract.
Any concerns about the project themselves need to be raised directly to the project owners and not through Haze Security.
Investors are not in any way obliged, coerced or influenced to invest in projects audited by Haze Security.
We are not responsible for your funds or guarantee you profits.
We highly recommend that investors do their own research and gain crypto experience before investing
To report any scam, malpractices and irregularities, please send a message via Telegram to @Haze013 or @Sara_Solidity for blacklisting.
CRITICAL ISSUES (critical, high severity): 0
Critical and harmful access for owners, user block ability, Bugs, and vulnerabilities that enable theft of funds, lock access to funds without possibility to restore it or lead to any other loss of funds to be transferred to any party.
ERRORS, BUGS AND WARNINGS (medium, low severity): 0
Bugs can negatively affect the usability of a program, errors that can trigger a contract failure, Lack of necessary security precautions, other warnings for owners and users, warning codes that are valid code but the compiler thinks are suspicious.
OPTIMIZATION (low severity): 0
Methods to decrease the cost of transactions in Smart-Contract.
RECOMMENDATIONS (very low severity): 0
Hint and tips to improve contract functionality and trustworthiness.
Independent description of the smart-contract functionality
The LetsBTT smart contract provides the opportunity to invest any amount in BTT (from 5000 BTT) in the contract and get a 300% return on investment if the contract balance has enough funds for payment.
- Dividends are paid from deposits of users.
- All dividends are calculated at the moment of request and available for withdrawal only once a day
Launch Date: Tue Jul 20 2021 12:30:00 GMT+0000
Contract Owners Fee 20% in total
- Deposit 8%:
- Marketing: 5%
- Dev: 3%
- Re-activate 4%:
- Marketing: 2.5%
- Dev: 1.5%
- Withdraw 8%:
- Marketing: 3%
- Dev: 3%
- Community: 2%
FIVE INVESTMENT PLANS
|Plans||Total Return||Total Deposit Amount (BTT)||Daily Profit||Real Daily Profit||Days|
|1||300%||X < 100,000||2%||0.5%||600|
|2||300%||X >= 100,000||2.5%||0.62%||483|
|3||300%||X >= 250,000||3%||0.75%||400|
|4||300%||X >= 500,000||4%||1%||300|
|5||300%||X >= 10,000,000||5%||1.25||240|
- The minimum deposit amount is 5000 BTT
- The maximum deposit amount is 100,000,000 BTT
- Based on the total deposit amount the investment plan and daily profit will change.
- In each withdrawal, 75% should be returned to the contract to re-activate the withdrawal system. This rule decreases the daily profit.
Referral System (Match Bonus)
The contract pays a 13% referral commission over 5 levels
- Level 1: 4%
- Level 2: 2%
- Level 3: 2%
- Level 4: 3%
- Level 5: 2%
- Referral should be an active user. it means the referral address has at least one deposit
- The referral commissions transfer directly to the user’s wallet
- The contract pays 1% of all deposits to top investors
- Investors will be ranked based on highest investment during each day in 5 level
- Each day the list will be reset
- The reward transfer directly to the user’s wallet
- 1% will be distributed among top investors:
- Level 1: 50%
- Level 2: 20%
- Level 3: 15%
- Level 4: 10%
- Level 5: 5%
Withdraw and Re-activate
- The minimum withdrawable amount is 1250 BTT
- The maximum withdrawable amount in one withdraw is 25% of total deposits.
- When dividends reach 25% of total deposits, dividends will stop and users should withdraw them.
- Each time after withdrawing users should return 75% of the withdrawn amount to the contract to re-activate the withdrawal system
- 33% of the re-activate amount transfer to the “refund” contract and it will be used to the insurance system
33% of all re-activated amounts transfer to the second contract and it will be used to the insurance system.
- The second contract manage the insurance system
- The insurance system will be activated and deactivate by the owner
- The insurance system pays up to 75% of the user’s total deposits as compensation
- The insurance amount will be calculated based on the 75% of total deposits minus total withdraws