In the FSTABLE Smart-Contract were found no vulnerabilities, no backdoors and no scam scripts.
The code was tested with compatible compilers and simulate manually reviewed for all commonly known and specific vulnerabilities.
So FSTABLE Smart-Contract is safe for use in the Binance main network.
This audit is only to the Smart-Contract code at the specified address.
Haze Security is a 3rd party auditing company that works on audits based on client requests. And as a professional auditing firm, we check on the contract for any vulnerabilities, backdoors, and/or scam scripts.
We are not financial advisors nor do we partner with the contract owners
Operations and website administration is fully on the client’s side
We do not have influence over client operations, which can lead to website changes, withdrawal function closes, etc. One always has the option to do this through the contract.
Any concerns about the project themselves need to be raised directly to the project owners and not through Haze Security.
Investors are not in any way obliged, coerced or influenced to invest in projects audited by Haze Security.
We are not responsible for your funds or guarantee you profits.
We highly recommend that investors do their own research and gain crypto experience before investing
To report any scam, malpractices and irregularities, please send a message via Telegram to @Haze013 or @Sara_Solidity for blacklisting.
CRITICAL ISSUES (critical, high severity): 0
Critical and harmful access for owners, user block ability, Bugs and vulnerabilities that enable theft of funds, lock access to funds without possibility to restore it, or lead to any other loss of funds to be transferred to any party.
HIGH ISSUES (high, medium severity): 1
The owner’s privileges, access and permission that cause changes in the contract results and parameters, enable/disable main modules and features, exclude/include specific users.
ERRORS, BUGS AND WARNINGS (medium, low severity): 0
Bugs can negatively affect the usability of a program, errors that can trigger a contract failure, Lack of necessary security precautions, other warnings for owners and users, warning codes that are valid code but the compiler thinks are suspicious.
OPTIMIZATION (low severity): 0
Methods to decrease the cost of transactions in Smart-Contract.
RECOMMENDATIONS (very low severity): 0
Hint and tips to improve contract functionality and trustworthiness.
Owner Privileges (medium severity):
The owner has access to change parameters in the MasterChef contract. These privileges can limit harvest forever or specific durations
Independent Description of the smart-contract functionality
The FSTABLE is a token deployed in the Binance blockchain and users can earn it in farms and vaults.
- It is a standard BEP20 Token with a mint and burn feature. Only the Masterchef contract has the privilege of mint.
- All libraries which were used for calculation and the token in the contract are standard and safe.
- FSTABLE token-holders can delegate their voting rights to themselves or an address of their choice.
Token Info (all information based on audit date)
- Total Supply: 50,000 FST
- Holders: 10 addresses
- Total Transactions: 23
- Name: FSTABLE
- Symbol: FST
- Decimals: 18
- Contract: 0xaaef057b1969354865ecf7a06b620de615237d0c
- Owner: 0xd8d4e52d757dad810a24c9047b3380b4a2b2f40a (MasterChef)
- Operator: 0x000000000000000000000000000000000000dead (dead)
- The owner of the FSTABLE token contract can not be changed.
In the first initial of the token, 50,000 tokens will be transferred to the owner wallet.
Mint can only call by the owner which is the Masterchef contract.
The owner of the FSTABLE token contract can not be changed.
Transaction Fee System
In each transaction, 7.5% transfer to liquidity and burn
- Liquidity: 70%
- 25% of each transaction
- Burn: 30%
- 25% of each transaction
IMPORTANT: all the fees are based on the time of the audit, because of the operator privilege to change the fees, it can be different than the audit stats. Users can find out the live amounts from the smart contract “read” section
Swap and add Liquidity
If the contract token balance is greater than 2,000 tokens and the transaction is a sell:
- First, the contract will swap half of the FST tokens to BNB
- Second, the contract will add the other half of the FST tokens and swapped BNB to the liquidity
- NOTE: the returned LP tokens will be transferred to the dead wallet.
It is a contract that controls the farms and pools. It has the privilege of mint tokens.
- ownership of the MasterChef contract transferred to the TimeLock contract. It will make a delay in any changes in the MasterChef by the owner and protect the project.
- In the contract, the real owner has privileges as an operator
- The privilege of managing allowed harvest time
- Activate and deactivate harvest fee
- Farms and pools can be created and updated
- Each token can only have one farm
- Users can deposit in farms and pools
- Deposit Fees:
- There is a fee in each farm that transfers a specific amount of tokens to the owner wallet
- The maximum deposit fee is 5%
- Harvest Fee:
- It is 2.9% of the harvest amount
- The maximum harvest fee is 4%
- Harvest Lock:
- There are a start and end time which users can harvest during it
- Out of these allowed harvest times, the harvested amount will be locked and reserved and users can harvest it in the next allowed time
- The allowed time and duration will be managed by the operator which is the owner of the project.
- Referral system:
- A referrer will receive a commission from all of his referral harvests
- Referral commission is 3%
- It can be increased to the maximum of 10%
- Users can increase their investment
- Users can withdraw their investments
- On each new deposit and withdrawal, users will receive earned rewards.
- Users can force withdraw their total investment without receiving the rewards.