The DIYSTAKE Smart-Contract were found no vulnerabilities, no backdoors, and no scam scripts.
The code was tested with compatible compilers and simulate manually reviewed for all commonly known and specific vulnerabilities.
So DIYSTAKE Smart-Contract is safe for use in the Binance Smart Chain main network.
OFFICIAL AUDIT: DOWNLOAD
This audit is only for the DIYSTAKE smart contract codes base on the below-specified address only.
The audit makes no statements or warranties about the suitability or sustainability of the business model or regulatory regime for the business model. Do take into consideration that you are doing all financial actions & transactions at your own risk, especially if you are dealing with high-risk projects / Dapps.
CRITICAL ISSUES (critical, high severity): 0
Critical and harmful access for owners, user block ability, Bugs, and vulnerabilities that enable theft of funds, lock access to funds without possibility to restore it or lead to any other loss of funds to be transferred to any party.
ERRORS, BUGS AND WARNINGS (medium, low severity): 0
Bugs can negatively affect the usability of a program, errors that can trigger a contract failure, Lack of necessary security precautions, other warnings for owners and users, warning codes that are valid code but the compiler thinks are suspicious.
OPTIMIZATION (low severity): 1
Methods to decrease the cost of transactions in Smart-Contract.
RECOMMENDATIONS (very low severity): 0
Hint and tips to improve contract functionality and trustworthiness.
1- Loop on the dynamic variable (low severity).
If the user gets more parallel deposits his withdrawal transaction going to cost more transaction fees because the loop on the dynamic variable is used in the ‘withdraw’ function.
In case of exceeding the GAS limit of the size of transaction withdraw is not possible.
Note: This comment is relevant only if a user creates an excessive amount of parallel deposits (more than 100).
Independent description of the smart-contract functionality
The DIYSTAKE smart-contract provides the opportunity to invest any amount in BNB (from 0.05 BNB) in the contract and get 112% to 292% return on investment in 14 to 28 days if the contract balance has enough funds for payment.
- Dividends are paid from deposits of users.
- All dividends are calculated at the moment of request and available for withdrawal anytime or after the deposit finished time based on plans
- Each subsequent Deposit is kept separately in the contract, in order to maintain the payment amount for each Deposit.
Launch Date: Mon Apr 05 2021 14:00:00 GMT+0000
Contract Owners Fee
Project Fee: 5%
Marketing Fee: 5%
SIX INVESTMENT PLANS
|Plans||Total Return||Daily Profit||Days||Withdraw time|
|4||193%||13.71%||14||End of Plan|
|5||275%||13.1%||21||End of Plan|
|6||292%||10.42%||28||End of Plan|
- The minimum deposit amount is 0.05 BNB
- Plan’s time and profit is float and change daily
After launch, each day plan duration and profit will change
- Daily profit of plans will increase 0.5% daily
- Duration of plans will decrease 0.5 days daily and it will be decreased to the minimum 5 day
- In Plans, 1,2,3 deposit dividends calculate based on the below formula:
dividends = dividends * (basic plans duration / decreased plans duration)
Referral System (Match Bonus)
This contract pays referrals in three-level with a totally of 8%
- Level one: 5%
- Level two: 2.5%
- Level three: 0.5%
Notes: Users can get referral commission without deposit in the project
users can terminate a deposit and withdraw with a 20% penalty
- For plan 1,2,3 the user can terminate if a user does not withdraw his deposit
- For plan 4,5,6 the user can terminate before the end of the deposit
- 80% of the deposit will be transferred to the user wallet
- Force Withdraw operate for each deposit separately
DIYSTAKE Smart-Contract Functions
- Constructor: initial plans, owner address and start date
- invest: make a new deposit
- withdraw: transfer user profit to his wallet
- forceWithdraw: terminate deposit and withdraw 80% of deposit
- getContractBalance: return contract balance
- getPlanInfo: return plan info
- getPercent: return calculated percent
- getResult: return deposit calculated percent, profit and finish date
- getUserDividends: return user dividends
- getDecreaseDays: return decreased plan’s duration
- getUserCheckpoint: return user checkpoint
- getUserReferrer: return user referrer
- getUserDownlineCount: return referral amount in three level
- getUserReferralBonus: return referral bonus
- getUserReferralTotalBonus: return total referrals
- getUserReferralWithdrawn: return total paid referrals
- getUserAvailable: return user available
- getUserAmountOfDeposits: return deposits amount
- getUserAmountOfPenaltyDeposits: return number of terminated deposits
- getUserTotalDeposits: return total deposit
- getUserDepositInfo: return a deposit info
- getUserPenaltyDepositInfo: return terminated deposit info
- getChainID: return chain id
- isContract: check the address type