The CometVault Smart-Contract were found no vulnerabilities, no backdoors, and no scam scripts.
The code was tested with compatible compilers and simulate manually reviewed for all commonly known and specific vulnerabilities.
So CometVault Smart-Contract is safe for use in the Binance Smart Chain main network.
This audit is only to the Smart-Contract code at the specified address.
Haze Security is a 3rd party auditing company that works on audits based on client requests. And as a professional auditing firm, we check on the contract for any vulnerabilities, backdoors, and/or scam scripts.
We are not financial advisors nor do we partner with the contract owners
Operations and website administration is fully on the client’s side
We do not have influence over client operations, which can lead to website changes, withdrawal function closes, etc. One always has the option to do this through the contract.
Any concerns about the project themselves need to be raised directly to the project owners and not through Haze Security.
Investors are not in any way obliged, coerced, or influenced to invest in projects audited by Haze Security.
We are not responsible for your funds or guarantee you profits.
We highly recommend that investors do their own research and gain crypto experience before investing
To report any scam, malpractices and irregularities, please send a message via Telegram to @Haze013 or @Sara_Solidity for blacklisting.
CRITICAL ISSUES (critical, high severity): 0
Critical and harmful access for owners, user block ability, Bugs, and vulnerabilities that enable theft of funds, lock access to funds without possibility to restore it or lead to any other loss of funds to be transferred to any party.
ERRORS, BUGS AND WARNINGS (medium, low severity): 0
Bugs can negatively affect the usability of a program, errors that can trigger a contract failure, Lack of necessary security precautions, other warnings for owners and users, warning codes that are valid code but the compiler thinks are suspicious.
OPTIMIZATION (low severity): 0
Methods to decrease the cost of transactions in Smart-Contract.
RECOMMENDATIONS (very low severity): 0
Hint and tips to improve contract functionality and trustworthiness.
Independent description of the smart-contract functionality
The COMETVAULT smart contract provides the opportunity to invest any amount in BNB (from 0.01 BNB) in the contract and get 140% to 413% return on investment between 25 to 188 days if the contract balance has enough funds for payment.
- Dividends are paid from deposits of users.
- All dividends are calculated at the moment of request and available for withdrawal anytime
- Each subsequent Deposit is kept separately in the contract, to maintain the payment amount for each Deposit.
Launch Date: Fri Jun 04 202111:00:00 GMT+0000
Contract Owners Fee
dev Fee: 10% on deposits
Insurance Fee: 10% on withdrawals
Owner Fee: 5%
The contract buys the token on deposits and the owner can sell and withdraw it
FOUR INVESTMENT PLANS
|Plans||Total Return||Daily Profit||Days|
- The minimum deposit amount is 0.1 BNB
- A maximum of100 deposit can be created on each address
Referral System (Match Bonus)
The contract pays a 10% referral commission over 3 levels
- Level one: 5%
- Level two: 3%
- Level three: 2%
- Referral should be an active user; it means referral address has at least one deposit
- The referrer is specified once at the time of the first deposit and is assigned to the user without the possibility of changing. From each subsequent Deposit, the referrer will get his percent.
- If the user hasn’t a valid referrer, the owner will be set as upline.
- Users can get an extra daily profit every 24h if they did not withdraw
- The basic hold bonus is 1%
- The hold bonus increase 0.1% daily if users did not withdraw