The CometToken Smart-Contract were found no vulnerabilities, no backdoors, and no scam scripts.
The code was tested with compatible compilers and simulate manually reviewed for all commonly known and specific vulnerabilities.
So CometToken Smart-Contract is safe for use in the Binance Smart Chain main network.
This audit is only to the Smart-Contract code at the specified address.
Haze Security is a 3rd party auditing company that works on audits based on client requests. And as a professional auditing firm, we check on the contract for any vulnerabilities, backdoors, and/or scam scripts.
We are not financial advisors nor do we partner with the contract owners
Operations and website administration is fully on the client’s side
We do not have influence over client operations, which can lead to website changes, withdrawal function closes, etc. One always has the option to do this through the contract.
Any concerns about the project themselves need to be raised directly to the project owners and not through Haze Security.
Investors are not in any way obliged, coerced, or influenced to invest in projects audited by Haze Security.
We are not responsible for your funds or guarantee you profits.
We highly recommend that investors do their own research and gain crypto experience before investing
To report any scam, malpractices and irregularities, please send a message via Telegram to @Haze013 or @Sara_Solidity for blacklisting.
CRITICAL ISSUES (critical, high severity): 1
Critical and harmful access for owners, user block ability, Bugs, and vulnerabilities that enable theft of funds, lock access to funds without possibility to restore it or lead to any other loss of funds to be transferred to any party.
ERRORS, BUGS AND WARNINGS (medium, low severity): 0
Bugs can negatively affect the usability of a program, errors that can trigger a contract failure, Lack of necessary security precautions, other warnings for owners and users, warning codes that are valid code but the compiler thinks are suspicious.
OPTIMIZATION (low severity): 0
Methods to decrease the cost of transactions in Smart-Contract.
RECOMMENDATIONS (very low severity): 0
Hint and tips to improve contract functionality and trustworthiness.
Referral System – Min Required Token (critical, high severity)
The min required Comet token balance can be changed by the owner, if the owner increases it to a big number, the referral system will stop and all referral commissions will be transferred to the owner.
Default min required token is 100,000 Comet Tokens.
Independent description of the smart-contract functionality
The COMETTOKEN smart contract provides the opportunity to buy the Comet tokens and earn profit by holding it, users will earn passive income from others transaction and can withdraw profits if the contract balance has enough funds for payment.
- Dividends will be provided by 10% of buy and sell transactions and will distribute between all holders.
Contract Owners Fee
- Buy and Reinvest: 2%
- Sell: 5%
Users will earn dividends by holding Comet tokens in their wallets.
- On all buy, sell and transfers 10% will be distributed between all holders as dividends
This contract pays a 4.5% referral commission over 3 levels
- Level 1: 2%
- Level 2: 5%
- Level 3: 1%
- First users should have min 100,000 Comet tokens in their wallet to be activated their referral system.
- The referrer is specified once at the time of the first purchase token and is assigned to the user without the possibility of changing. From each subsequent Deposit, the referrer will get his percent.
- If a user has not a valid referrer, the owner will be set as upline.
- Alert: the min required Comet token balance can be changed by the owner, if the owner increases it to a big number all referral commissions will be transferred to the owner.
Comet Token is BEP-20 token with below information:
- Contract address: 0xbFF322c1AfB65d7aabf495C10278666490924096
- Current audit time total supply: 96,829,983,169 tokens
- Holders: 4,666 addresses
- Transfers: 19,046
- Decimals: 18
Users can pay BNB and buy any amount of Comet token. The total buy fee is 10%.
- Buy Tax: 8% of paid BNB will be distributed to all holders as dividends
- If buyer has a valid upline, referral commissions will be deduction from 8% buy tax and will be paid to uplines.
- Owner Fee: 2% of paid BNB will be transferred to the owner wallet.
Users can sell any amount of Comet token and receive BNB. The total sell fee is 10%.
- Sell Tax: 5% of BNB will be distributed to all holders as dividends
- Owner Fee: 5% of BNB will be transferred to the owner wallet.
Users can reinvest all their BNB dividends and referral commission to buy more Comet tokens. The total reinvest fee is 10%.
- Reinvest Tax: 8% of paid BNB will be distributed to all holders as dividends
- Owner Fee: 2% of BNB will be transferred to the owner wallet.
Users can withdraw their dividends and BNB will be transferred to the user wallet.
- Users can withdraw without any limitation
- All dividends and referral commission transfer to the user wallet
Users can transfer their tokens to another user.
- Transfer Tax is 10% of tokens.
- Equal BNB of the 10% transfer tax will be distributed between holders
- 10% of tokens will be burnt
Buy and Sell Price System
- By each buys and sell the price changes continuedly
- Buy price show 10% higher than the current price
- Sell price show 10% lower than the current price
- Totally, there is a 20% difference between buying and selling
- Buy increase the price of token per each 1 token 0.0000000000000001 BNB
- Selldecrease the price of token per each 1 token 0.0000000000000001 BNB
- Each buys and sells increase profit per share of the holder’s balances, so all buy, sell and transfer will increase the dividends of the holders
- Each holder receives dividends based on the holder balance to the total supply.