The BRAVETOKEN Smart-Contract were found No vulnerabilities, no backdoors and no scam scripts.
The code was tested with compatible compilers and simulate manually reviewed for all commonly known and specific vulnerabilities.
So BRAVETOKEN Smart-Contract Smart-Contract is safe for use in the Binance Smart Chain main network.
This audit is only to the Smart-Contract code at the specified address.
Haze Security is a 3rd party auditing company that works on audits based on client requests. And as a professional auditing firm, we check on the contract for any vulnerabilities, backdoors, and/or scam scripts.
We are not financial advisors nor do we partner with the contract owners
Operations and website administration is fully on the client’s side
We do not have influence over client operations, which can lead to website changes, withdrawal function closes, etc. One always has the option to do this through the contract.
Any concerns about the project themselves need to be raised directly to the project owners and not through Haze Security.
Investors are not in any way obliged, coerced or influenced to invest in projects audited by Haze Security.
We are not responsible for your funds or guarantee you profits.
We highly recommend that investors do their own research and gain crypto experience before investing
To report any scam, malpractices and irregularities, please send a message via Telegram to @Haze013 or @Sara_Solidity for blacklisting.
CRITICAL ISSUES (critical, high severity): 0
Critical and harmful access for owners, user block ability, Bugs and vulnerabilities that enable theft of funds, lock access to funds without possibility to restore it, or lead to any other loss of funds to be transferred to any party.
HIGH ISSUES (high, medium severity): 0
The owner’s privileges, access and permission that cause changes in the contract results and parameters, enable/disable main modules and features, exclude/include specific users.
ERRORS, BUGS AND WARNINGS (medium, low severity): 1
Bugs can negatively affect the usability of a program, errors that can trigger a contract failure, Lack of necessary security precautions, other warnings for owners and users, warning codes that are valid code but the compiler thinks are suspicious.
OPTIMIZATION (low severity): 0
Methods to decrease the cost of transactions in Smart-Contract.
RECOMMENDATIONS (very low severity): 0
Hint and tips to improve contract functionality and trustworthiness.
Owner Privileges (medium, low severity)
The owner has the privilege of change the below variables:
- limit number of buy for each user in a day
- limit amount of buy for each user
- holders min balance to participate in the lottery
- number of selected addresses in each transaction for lottery winners
- number of winners in each round of lottery
- claim reward limit time
- percent of reward pool to distribute between holders
Independent Description of the smart-contract functionality
The BRAVETOKEN Smart-Contract provides the opportunity to hold tokens in your wallet and earn passive income without staking.
- The profit will be made by transactions. In each transaction, 10% will be used as holders profit and reward, marketing team and burning system.
- All libraries which were used for calculation and the token in the contract are standard and safe
Token Info (all information based on audit date)
- Total Supply: 10,000,000,000,000,000 Brave
- Holders: 1 addresses
- Total Transactions: 1
- Name: BraveToken
- Symbol: Brave
- Decimals: 9
- Contract: 0xADB5AB463c060632df20fAc209E703799B146f50
- Owner: 0xb7b36e15b8acabc0b7c66198eb89f8b0052392c0
In the first initial of the token:
- 94% of the tokens transfer to the owner wallet
- 5% of the tokens transfer to team wallet address(owner)
- 1% of the tokens transfer to a reward address(owner)
in each transaction, 4% of the tokens burn and 6% swap to the BNB
- Burn Fee: 4%
- The tokens will be sent to the dead address, the total supply does not change.
- Swap to BNB: 6%
- Team fee: 1%
- Lottery fee: 2%
- Reward fee: 3%
Buy and Sell
Users can buy and sell Brave tokens by BNB and other tokens in the Binance network.
- Users can only buy or sell tokens once a day
- Users can buy and sell only from the token contract, users are not allowed to buy and sell directly from the Pancakeswap
- Only the owner and the Brave contract can sell to the Pancakeswap
- Only the reward address (owner) and the Brave contract can buy from the Pancakeswap
- Buy limits:
- A user can only buy tokens 10 times a day
- A user can buy a maximum of 0.4 BNB
- These limits can be changed by the owner
Holders can claim BNB rewards each 72 hours
- 3% of each transaction swap to the BNB and transfer to the reward pool
- Each holder can try to claim a reward each 72 hours
- The 72 hours limit time can be changed by the owner
- Any action of claim reward, buy, sell or transfer the Brave token will update the available claim reward time to the next 72 hours
- The reward amount formula:
- Reward = Reward Pool * Rate * User Brave Balance / Total Active Brave Tokens
- Rate: it is 0.8 and it means 80% of the reward pool will be applied to the formula. It can be changed by the owner between 0 to 100%
- Total active tokens = total supply – dead address token balance – Pancakeswap liquidity token balance
Holders who hold more than 5,000,000,000,000 brave tokens participate in a lottery every 100 transactions.
- 1% of each transaction swap to the BNB and transfer to the lottery pool
- The lottery draws every 100 transaction
- Only holders who hold more than 5,000,000,000,000 brave tokens can participate in the lottery
- The hold amount condition can be changed by the owner
- 100 holders will be selected randomly
- The number of the winners can be changed by the owner
- Changes will be applied on the next round of the lottery after change time
- Each one of 100 selected holders can claim 0.1% of the lottery pool
- Lottery prizes will be reserved and users can try to claim. In each claim, users can receive rewards of 100 lottery
The whitelist system moderate by the owner
- Users in the whitelist do not pay any tax on their transfers