In the BNBYIELD Smart-Contract were found no vulnerabilities, no backdoors and scam scripts.
The code was tested with compatible compilers and simulate manually reviewed for all commonly known and specific vulnerabilities.
So BNBYIELD Smart-Contract is safe for use in the Binance Smart Chain main network.
OFFICIAL AUDIT: DOWNLOAD
This audit is only for the BNBCLAIM smart contract codes base on the below-specified address only.
The audit makes no statements or warranties about the suitability or sustainability of the business model or regulatory regime for the business model. Do take into consideration that you are doing all financial actions & transactions at your own risk, especially if you are dealing with high-risk projects / Dapps.
CRITICAL ISSUES (critical, high severity): 0
Critical and harmful access for owners, user block ability, Bugs and vulnerabilities that enable theft of funds, lock access to funds without possibility to restore it, or lead to any other loss of funds to be transferred to any party.
ERRORS, BUGS AND WARNINGS (medium, low severity): 0
Bugs can negatively affect the usability of a program, errors that can trigger a contract failure, Lack of necessary security precautions, other warnings for owners and users, warning codes that are valid code but the compiler thinks are suspicious.
OPTIMIZATION (low severity): 1
Methods to decrease the cost of transactions in Smart-Contract.
RECOMMENDATIONS (very low severity): 0
Hint and tips to improve contract functionality and trustworthiness.
1- Loop on the dynamic variable (low severity).
If the user gets more parallel deposits his withdrawal transaction going to cost more transaction fee, because the loop on the dynamic variable is used in the ‘withdraw’ function.
In case of exceeding the GAS limit of the size of transaction withdraw is not possible.
This comment is relevant only if a user creates an excessive amount of parallel deposits (more than 100).
Independent description of the smart-contract functionality
The BNBYield smart contract provides the opportunity to invest any amount in BNB (from 0.05 BNB) in the contract and get 168% to 483% return on investment in 14 to 28 days if the contract balance has enough funds for payment.
- Dividends are paid from deposits of users.
- All dividends are calculated at the moment of request and available for withdrawal anytime or after the deposit finished time based on plans
- Each subsequent Deposit is kept separately in the contract, in order to maintain the payment amount for each Deposit.
Launch Date: Sat Apr 03 2021 16:00:00 GMT+0000
Contract Owners Fee
Project Fee: 5%
Marketing Fee: 5%
- Owner fee applies on both invest and re-invest functions
SIX INVESTMENT PLANS
|Plans||Total Return||Daily Profit||Days||Withdraw time|
|4||280%||20%||14||End of Plan|
|5||403%||19.2%||21||End of Plan|
|6||483%||17.2%||28||End of Plan|
- The minimum deposit amount is 0.05 BNB
- Plan’s time and profit is float and change daily
- IMPORTANT: 30% of all withdraws hold on a variable and users should reinvest it
After launch, each day plan duration and profit will change
- Daily profit of plans will increase 0.5% daily
- Duration of plans will decrease 0.5 days daily and it will be decreased to the minimum 5 day
- In Plans, 1,2,3 deposit dividends calculate based on the below formula
dividends = dividends * (basic plans duration / decreased plans duration)
Referral System (Match Bonus)
This contract pays referrals in ten-level with a totally of 10.5%
- Level one: 4%
- Level two: 2%
- Level three: 1%
- Level four to ten: 0.5%
- Users can get referral commission without deposit in the project
- Referral commissions transfer directly to the referrer wallet
- Referral commission applies to both invest and re-invest function
Users can re-invest 30% held amount from withdraws in one of the 6 plans
- 30% of all withdraws hold on a variable and users can reinvest it
- Users can choose a plan to reinvest
- Owners get a commission from reinvests
- Uplines get referral commissions from reinvests
BNBYIELD Smart-Contract Functions
- Constructor: initial plans, owner address and start date
- invest: make a new deposit
- withdraw: transfer user profit to his wallet
- reinvest: re-invest hold amount and make a new deposit
- getContractBalance: return contract balance
- getPlanInfo: return plan info
- getPercent: return calculated percent
- getResult: return deposit calculated percent, profit and finish date
- getUserDividends: return user dividends
- getDecreaseDays: return decreased plan’s duration
- getUserCheckpoint: return user checkpoint
- getUserReferrer: return user referrer
- getUserDownlineCount: return referral amount in three level
- getUserReferralTotalBonus: return total referrals
- getUserAvailable: return user available
- getUserAmountOfDeposits: return deposits amount
- getUserTotalDeposits: return total deposit
- getUserDepositInfo: return a deposit info
- getUserPenaltyDepositInfo: return terminated deposit info
- getChainID: return chain id
- isContract: check the address type