The BNBYEARN Smart-Contract were found no vulnerabilities, no backdoors, and no scam scripts.
The code was tested with compatible compilers and simulate manually reviewed for all commonly known and specific vulnerabilities.
So BNBYEARN Smart-Contract is safe for use in the Binance Smart Chain main network.
This audit is only to the Smart-Contract code at the specified address.
The audit makes no statements or warranties about the suitability or sustainability of the business model or regulatory regime for the business model. Do take in consideration that you are doing all financial actions & transactions at your own risk, especially if you are dealing with high-risk projects / Dapps.
CRITICAL ISSUES (critical, high severity): 0
Critical and harmful access for owners, user block ability, Bugs, and vulnerabilities that enable theft of funds, lock access to funds without possibility to restore it or lead to any other loss of funds to be transferred to any party.
ERRORS, BUGS AND WARNINGS (medium, low severity): 0
Bugs can negatively affect the usability of a program, errors that can trigger a contract failure, Lack of necessary security precautions, other warnings for owners and users, warning codes that are valid code but the compiler thinks are suspicious.
OPTIMIZATION (low severity): 1
Methods to decrease the cost of transactions in Smart-Contract.
RECOMMENDATIONS (very low severity): 0
Hint and tips to improve contract functionality and trustworthiness.
1- Loop on the dynamic variable (low severity).
If the user gets more parallel deposits his withdrawal transaction going to cost more transaction fees because the loop on the dynamic variable is used in the ‘withdraw’ function.
In case of exceeding the GAS limit of the size of transaction withdraw is not possible.
This comment is relevant only if a user creates an excessive amount of parallel deposits (more than 100).
Independent description of the smart-contract functionality
The BNBYearn smart-contract provides the opportunity to invest any amount in BNB (from 0.05 BNB) in the contract and get 110% to 798% return on investment in 1 to 20 days if the contract balance has enough funds for payment.
- Dividends are paid from deposits of users.
- All dividends are calculated at the moment of request and available for withdrawal anytime or after the deposit finished time based on plans
- Each subsequent Deposit is kept separately in the contract, in order to maintain the payment amount for each Deposit.
Launch Date: Fri Apr 16 2021 02:00:00 GMT+0000
Contract Owners Fee
Project Fee: 10% on deposit, 5% on re-invest
SIX INVESTMENT PLANS
|Plans||Total Return||Daily Profit||Days||Withdraw time|
|4||304.5%||30.5%||10||End of Plan|
|5||433%||31%||15||End of Plan|
|6||798%||40%||20||End of Plan|
- The minimum deposit amount is 0.05 BNB
Note: Please read withdraw section on page 5, users can only receive a part of available dividends and remain should be reinvested
After launch, each day plan profit will change
- Daily profit of plans will increase 1% daily
Referral System (Match Bonus)
This contract pays 8% referrals commissions over 3 level deeps on new deposit
- Level one: 5%
- Level two: 2%
- Level three: 1%
This contract pays 3.5% referrals commissions over 3 level deeps on re-invest
- Level one: 2%
- Level two: 1%
- Level three: 0.5%
- Referral should be an active user; it means referral address has at least one deposit
- If the user does not have a valid upline, the owner will be set as upline
The user will get 2 BNB instantly if make a deposit greater than 50 BNB
Withdraw & Reinvest
- In each withdraw, 10% of available dividends transfer to the user wallet and 90% remain in a hold bonus.
- Users should reinvest hold bonus and they can choose a plan for it
- Each day withdrawal rate increases 4%
- The maximum withdrawal rate is 50%
BNBYEARN Smart-Contract Functions
- Constructor: initial plans, owner address and start date
- getChainID: return chain ID
- invest: make a new deposit
- getContractBalance: return contract balance
- getPlanInfo: return plan info
- getPercent: return calculated percent
- reinvest: reinvest available dividends that remain from withdraws
- withdrawReferalComission: withdraw referral commissions
- withdraw: transfer a part of available dividends to user wallet and save remain in hold bonus for reinvest
- getReinvestmentRatio: calculate and return withdraw rate
- getResult: return deposit calculated percent, profit and finish date
- getUserDividends: return user dividends
- getUserCheckpoint: return user checkpoint
- getUserReferrer: return user referrer
- getUserDownlineCount: return referral amount in three level
- getUserReferralBonus: return referral bonus
- getUserReferralTotalBonus: return total referrals
- getUserReferralWithdrawn: return total paid referrals
- getUserAvailable: return user available
- getUserAmountOfDeposits: return deposits amount
- getUserTotalDeposits: return total deposit
- getUserDepositInfo: return a deposit info
- isContract: check the address type