In the BNBEVOLUTION Smart-Contract were found no vulnerabilities, no backdoors, and no scam scripts.
The code was tested with compatible compilers and simulate manually reviewed for all commonly known and specific vulnerabilities.
So, BNBEVOLUTION Smart-Contract is safe for use in the Binance Smart Chain main network.
This audit is only to the Smart-Contract code at the specified address.
The audit makes no statements or warranties about the suitability or sustainability of the business model or regulatory regime for the business model. Do take in consideration that you are doing all financial actions & transactions at your own risk, especially if you are dealing with high-risk projects / Dapps.
CRITICAL ISSUES (critical, high severity): 0
Critical and harmful access for owners, user block ability, Bugs, and vulnerabilities that enable theft of funds, lock access to funds without possibility to restore it or lead to any other loss of funds to be transferred to any party.
ERRORS, BUGS AND WARNINGS (medium, low severity): 0
Bugs can negatively affect the usability of a program, errors that can trigger a contract failure, Lack of necessary security precautions, other warnings for owners and users, warning codes that are valid code but the compiler thinks are suspicious.
OPTIMIZATION (low severity): 1
Methods to decrease the cost of transactions in Smart-Contract.
RECOMMENDATIONS (very low severity): 0
Hint and tips to improve contract functionality and trustworthiness.
1- Loop on the dynamic variable (low severity).
If the user gets more parallel deposits his withdrawal transaction will cost more transaction fees because the loop on the dynamic variable is used in the ‘withdraw’ function.
In case the GAS limit exceeds the size of the transaction, withdraw is not possible.
This comment is relevant only if a user creates an excessive number of parallel deposits (more than 100).
Independent description of the smart-contract functionality
The BNBEVOLUTION smart-contract provides the opportunity to invest any amount in BNB (from 0.05 BNB) in the contract and get 210% to 280% return on investment in 14 days if the contract balance has enough funds for payment.
- Dividends are paid from deposits of users.
- All dividends are calculated at the moment of request and available for withdrawal only once a day
- Each subsequent Deposit is kept separately in the contract, in order to maintain the payment amount for each Deposit.
Contract Owners Fee Totally 14%
TWO INVESTMENT PLANS
|Plans||Total Return||Daily Profit||Days||Withdraw Time|
|2||280%||20%||14||End of Plan|
- The minimum deposit amount is 0.05 BNB
- The maximum deposit amount is 100 BNB
- The minimum withdrawal amount is 0.05 BNB
- In each withdrawal 80% transfer to the user wallet and 20% rest in the contract as a community fund, so the real total return is 20% less than the above table
- Withdraw is available only once a day
After launch, each day only plan 2 profit will change
- The daily profit of plan 2 will increase 0.5% daily
- The maximum plan 2 daily profit will be 25% and it will be reset to 10% again
Referral System (Match Bonus)
This contract pays 7% to 10% referrals commissions over 1 level
- Plan 1 level 1: 7%
- Plan 2 level 1: 10%
- Referral should be an active user; it means referral address has at least one deposit
Users can terminate a plan with a 50% penalty
- Users can only use the terminate system before the end of the plan
- After the first withdrawal in plan 1, the terminate system will be deactivated
- 50% of all investment freeze in contract to protect insurance system
- Contract guarantee user’s investment with 50% insurance system
BNBEVOLUTION Smart-Contract Functions
- Constructor: initial plans, owners address and start date
- projectFee: owners fee payment
- invest: make a new deposit
- withdraw: transfer user profit to his wallet
- terminateDeposit: terminate an active deposit with 50% penalty
- getContractBalance: return contract balance
- getContractAvailableBalance: return contract balance minus insurance balance
- getPlanInfo: return plan info
- getPercent: return calculated percent
- getResult: return deposit calculated percent, profit and finish date
- getUserDividends: return user dividends
- getUserCheckpoint: return user checkpoint
- getUserReferrer: return user referrer
- getUserDownlineCount: return referral amount in 1 level
- getUserTotalStats: return user stats
- getUserAmountOfDeposits: return deposits amount
- getUserDepositInfo: return a deposit info
- isContract: return address type