In the BNBCRED Smart-Contract were found no vulnerabilities, no backdoors, and no scam scripts.
The code was tested with compatible compilers and simulate manually reviewed for all commonly known and specific vulnerabilities.
So, BNBCRED Smart-Contract is safe for use in the Binance Smart Chain main network.
This audit is only to the Smart-Contract code at the specified address.
Haze Security is a 3rd party auditing company who works on audits based on client requests. And as a professional auditing firm, we check on the contract for any vulnerabilities, backdoors, and/or scam scripts.
We are not financial advisors nor do we partner with the contract owners
Operations and website administration is fully on the client’s side
We do not have influence over client operations, which can lead to website changes, withdrawal function closes, etc. One always has the option to do this through the contract.
Any concerns about the project themselves need to be raised directly to the project owners and not through Haze Security.
Investors are not in any way obliged, coerced, or influenced to invest in projects audited by Haze Security.
We are not responsible for your funds or guarantee you profits.
We highly recommend that investors do their own research and gain crypto experience before investing
To report any scam, malpractices and irregularities, please send a message via Telegram to @Haze013 or @Sara_Solidity for blacklisting.
CRITICAL ISSUES (critical, high severity): 0
Critical and harmful access for owners, user block ability, Bugs, and vulnerabilities that enable theft of funds, lock access to funds without possibility to restore it or lead to any other loss of funds to be transferred to any party.
ERRORS, BUGS AND WARNINGS (medium, low severity): 0
Bugs can negatively affect the usability of a program, errors that can trigger a contract failure, Lack of necessary security precautions, other warnings for owners and users, warning codes that are valid code but the compiler thinks are suspicious.
OPTIMIZATION (low severity): 1
Methods to decrease the cost of transactions in Smart-Contract.
RECOMMENDATIONS (very low severity): 0
Hint and tips to improve contract functionality and trustworthiness.
1- Loop on the dynamic variable (low severity).
If the user gets more parallel deposits his withdrawal transaction will cost more transaction fees because the loop on the dynamic variable is used in the ‘withdraw’ function.
In case the GAS limit exceeds the size of the transaction, withdraw is not possible.
This comment is relevant only if a user creates an excessive number of parallel deposits (more than 100).
Independent description of the smart-contract functionality
The BNBcred smart-contract provides the opportunity to invest any amount in BNB (from 0.05 BNB) in the contract and get 150% to 640% return on investment in 7 to 21 days if the contract balance has enough funds for payment.
- Dividends are paid from deposits of users.
- All dividends are calculated at the moment of request and available for withdrawal anytime or after the deposit finished time based on plans
- Each subsequent Deposit is kept separately in the contract, in order to maintain the payment amount for each Deposit.
Launch Date: Thu Apr 22 2021 11:00:00 GMT+0000
Contract Owners Fee
dev Fee: 5%
insurance Fee: 5%
FOUR INVESTMENT PLANS
|Plans||Total Return||Daily Profit||Days||Withdraw time|
|2||150%||21.4%||7||End of Plan|
|3||388%||27.7%||14||End of Plan|
|4||640%||30%||21||End of Plan|
The minimum deposit amount is 0.05 BNB
After launch, each day plans profit will change
- Daily profit of plans will increase 0.5% daily
Referral System (Match Bonus)
This contract pays 12% referrals commissions over 3 levels
- Level one: 7%
- Level two: 3%
- Level three: 2%
- Referral should be an active user; it means referral address has at least one deposit
Users can reinvest available dividends of plan 1 and referral commissions
- Reinvest make a new deposit with a 20% extra amount as a reinvest reward
Users can get an extra daily profit every 24 hours if the user did not withdraw.
- On Withdraw: 1 %
- On Reinvest: 0.1%
BNBcred Smart-Contract Functions
- Constructor: initial plans, owner address and start date
- getStartTimeAnd8Pm: return time which didn’t use in contract
- invest: make a new deposit
- reinvest: make a new deposit by reinvest
- withdraw: transfer user profit to his wallet
- getContractBalance: return contract balance
- getPlanInfo: return plan info
- getPercent: return calculated percent
- getResult: return deposit calculated percent, profit and finish date
- getUserDividends: return user dividends
- getUserCheckpoint: return user checkpoint
- getUserReferrer: return user referrer
- getUserDownlineCount: return referral amount in three level
- getUserReferralBonus: return referral bonus
- getUserReferralTotalBonus: return total referrals
- getUserReferralWithdrawn: return total paid referrals
- getUserAvailable: return user available
- getUserAmountOfDeposits: return deposits amount
- getUserTotalDeposits: return total deposit
- getUserDepositInfo: return a deposit info
- isContract: check the address type