The BNBCHAIN Smart-Contract were found no vulnerabilities, no backdoors and no scam scripts.
The code was tested with compatible compilers and simulate manually reviewed for all commonly known and specific vulnerabilities.
So BNBCHAIN Smart-Contract is safe for use in the Binance Smart Chain main network.
OFFICIAL AUDIT: DOWNLOAD
This audit is only for the BNBCHAIN smart contract codes base on the below-specified address only.
The audit makes no statements or warranties about the suitability or sustainability of the business model or regulatory regime for the business model. Do take into consideration that you are doing all financial actions & transactions at your own risk, especially if you are dealing with high-risk projects / Dapps.
CRITICAL ISSUES (critical, high severity): 0
Critical and harmful access for owners, user block ability, Bugs and vulnerabilities that enable theft of funds, lock access to funds without possibility to restore it, or lead to any other loss of funds to be transferred to any party.
ERRORS, BUGS AND WARNINGS (medium, low severity): 0
Bugs can negatively affect the usability of a program, errors that can trigger a contract failure, Lack of necessary security precautions, other warnings for owners and users, warning codes that are valid code but the compiler thinks are suspicious.
OPTIMIZATION (low severity): 1
Methods to decrease the cost of transactions in Smart-Contract.
RECOMMENDATIONS (very low severity): 0
Hint and tips to improve contract functionality and trustworthy.
1- Loop on the dynamic variable (low severity).
If the user gets more parallel deposits his withdraw transaction going to cost more transaction fee, because the loop on the dynamic variable is used in the ‘withdraw’ function.
In case of exceeding the GAS limit of the size of transaction withdraw is not possible.
This comment is relevant only if a user creates an excessive amount of parallel deposits (more than 100).
Independent description of the smart-contract functionality
The BNBCHAIN smart-contract provides the opportunity to invest at least 0.025 BNB in the contract and get a 300% return on investment if the contract balance has enough funds for payment.
- Dividends are paid from deposits of users.
- All dividends are calculated at the moment of request and available for withdrawal once a day
- Each subsequent Deposit is kept separately in the contract, in order to maintain the payment amount for each Deposit.
Contract Launch Date: Sun Mar 14 2021 18:00:00 GMT+0000
Contract Owners Fee
The Basic bonus is 5% daily. A User can get a 300% return totally.
- Min investment amount is 0.025 BNB
This contract has different methods to earn a 300% return sooner.
- Basic Bonus
- Hold Bonus
- People Bonus
- Referral System (Match Bonus)
The basic bonus of the contract is 5% daily
- User get 0.05% hold bonus if do not withdraw
- Max hold bonus is 5%
- If a user withdraws his dividends, hold bonus will be reset
- User should have an active deposit to use hold bonus
- For every 100 users who join the contract after the user, the user gets a 0.1% contract bonus
- Max contract bonus is 10%
- If a user withdraws before 200%, the people bonus disabled completely
Referral System (Direct Bonus)
This contract paid 15% direct referrals in five-levels.
- Level 1: 5%
- Level 2: 4%
- Level 3: 3%
- Level 4: 2%
- Level 5: 1%
- Referral amount transfer directly to upline user wallet
- Referral should be an active user; it means the referral address has at least one deposit.
- A referrer is specified once at the time of the first deposit with referral address and is assigned to the user without the possibility of changing. From each subsequent Deposit, the referrer will get his percent.
- Users can withdraw only once a day
- Users can withdraw a limited amount based on the total deposits amount
|Total Deposit (BNB)||>=0.05 And <= 12.499||>=12.5 And <= 24.9999||>=25 And <= 99.99||>=100 And <= 149.999||>= 150|
BNBCHAIN Smart-Contract Functions
- Constructor: initial marketing and project owner address and set Launch Date
- Invest: make a new deposit
- Withdraw: transfer dividends to the user wallet
- getContractBalance: return contract balance
- getContractUsersRate: return base plus people bonus rate
- getUserPercentRate: return hold bonus plus base and people rate
- getUserDividends: return available dividends
- getUserCheckpoint: return last checkpoint
- getUserReferrer: return user upline
- getUserReferralBonus: return total referral amount
- getUserAvailable: return available dividends
- getAvailable: return max dividends amount
- getUserLimit: return withdraw limits
- getUserAmountOfReferrals: return referral counts
- getTimer: return 24h after user checkpoint
- getChainID: return chain id of blockchain
- isActive: check available dividends of user
- getUserDepositInfo: return user deposit info
- userHasBonus: return status of people bonus of user
- getUserAmountOfDeposits: return number of total deposits
- getUserTotalDeposits: return amount of total deposits
- getUserTotalWithdrawn: return amount of total withdraws
- isContract: check address type