In the BATCOIN Smart-Contract were found one vulnerability, no backdoors and no scam scripts.
The code was tested with compatible compilers and simulate manually reviewed for all commonly known and specific vulnerabilities.
So BATCOIN Smart-Contract is safe for use in the Binance Smart Chain main network.
This audit is only to the Smart-Contract code at the specified address.
Haze Security is a 3rd party auditing company that works on audits based on client requests. And as a professional auditing firm, we check on the contract for any vulnerabilities, backdoors, and/or scam scripts.
We are not financial advisors nor do we partner with the contract owners
Operations and website administration is fully on the client’s side
We do not have influence over client operations, which can lead to website changes, withdrawal function closes, etc. One always has the option to do this through the contract.
Any concerns about the project themselves need to be raised directly to the project owners and not through Haze Security.
Investors are not in any way obliged, coerced or influenced to invest in projects audited by Haze Security.
We are not responsible for your funds or guarantee you profits.
We highly recommend that investors do their own research and gain crypto experience before investing
To report any scam, malpractices and irregularities, please send a message via Telegram to @Haze013 or @Sara_Solidity for blacklisting.
CRITICAL ISSUES (critical, high severity): 0
Critical and harmful access for owners, user block ability, Bugs and vulnerabilities that enable theft of funds, lock access to funds without possibility to restore it, or lead to any other loss of funds to be transferred to any party.
HIGH ISSUES (high, medium severity): 1
The owner’s privileges, access and permission that cause changes in the contract results and parameters, enable/disable main modules and features, exclude/include specific users.
ERRORS, BUGS AND WARNINGS (medium, low severity): 0
Bugs can negatively affect the usability of a program, errors that can trigger a contract failure, Lack of necessary security precautions, other warnings for owners and users, warning codes that are valid code but the compiler thinks are suspicious.
OPTIMIZATION (low severity): 0
Methods to decrease the cost of transactions in Smart-Contract.
RECOMMENDATIONS (very low severity): 0
Hint and tips to improve contract functionality and trustworthiness.
Owner privileges (high, medium severity):
The owner has access to the functions:
the owner has the permission to exclude/include addresses from rewards/fees. The owner can change fees parameters which can cause an issue.
The owner can renounce the ownership and remove the owners’ privileges.
Independent Description of the smart-contract functionality
The BATCOIN Smart-Contract provides the opportunity to hold tokens in your wallet and earn passive income without staking.
- It is a reflective token that will return a profit to every user that holds the tokens in his wallet.
- The profit will be made by transactions. In each transaction, 4% will be reflected as profit to holders and 2% will be burnt and 2% transfer to the owner.
- All libraries which were used for calculation and the token in the contract are standard and safe
Token Info (all information based on audit date)
- Total Supply: 999,000,000,000,000 Batcoin
- Holders: 30 addresses
- Total Transactions: 91
- Name: Batcoin
- Symbol: Batcoin
- Decimals: 9
- Contract: 0x457BB9AdA8C12973a53De70e1a4F6561Cf37cf39
In the first initial of the token, 1,000,000,000,000,000 tokens will be transferred to the owner wallet.
Transaction Fee System
The transaction fee is 8%:
- Tax Fee: 4%
- Will be distributed between al holders
- Burn Fee: 2%
- Decrease total supply and increase token asset value
- Charity Fee(owner): 2%
- Transfer to the owner wallet
- These fee values are based on the audit time and they can be changed by the owner.
- This system makes a passive profit for holders and leads to an increase in the Token value assessment and price.
- The owner has the privilege of exempt some of the addresses from transaction fees.